Rules & Regulations
Section 1– Membership
- The Summer Season begins on the Saturday of Memorial Day weekend and ends on the Monday of Labor Day weekend. The 3-Season (Winter) membership begins the Tuesday after Labor Day and ends the Friday before Memorial Day. All Membership Fees are paid in full prior to use of the facilities and are non-refundable.
- Memberships are available for Family and Individual use.
- Members must be 18 years or older for individual memberships. Senior rates are available for those 62 and older.
- Families are defined as up to two adults and their dependent children under 25 years of age all of whom live at the same residential address. Proof of Residency may be required. Photos are required for each individual on the membership.
- Each family membership which has children under 12 years of age is allowed to add a babysitter, nanny or au pair (aged 16 years or older) for a fee of $125. This person is allowed to use the facility in the capacity of a babysitter only accompanied by the children under 12 years of age. They do not have guest privileges. Families must have their own babysitter. There is no sharing of babysitters by families allowed.
Section 2– Guest Policies
Meadowbrook is having NO GUESTS at this time.
Section 3– General Facility Regulations
- There is no alcohol nor any glass containers allowed on the premises. Management and staff will inspect coolers and parcels to enforce this regulation.
- Meadowbrook is a smoke free facility.
- Playing of radios and stereos at a loud level is not allowed.
- Chairs may be left overnight in the designated areas. Chairs must be returned to these areas at the end of each visit. Meadowbrook accepts no liability for any item, including chairs, left at the facility. Toys and flotation devices may not be left at the facility.
- The pickleball courts are available for use by members only. Tennis shoes with smooth rubber soles must be worn. Adults and children must wear shoes and shirts when using the courts. Courts are open until 8 pm every evening during the summer months.
- The exercise equipment is available to all members and their guests. Children under the age of fifteen are not allowed to use the fitness center. Shirts, shorts and shoes, not sandals, are required. Management and staff will enforce these rules
- In the locker rooms, parents are asked to be sensitive to the privacy of others especially with an opposite sex child in the locker room. Management encourages parents with opposite sex children to use the front area of the locker room and parents should refrain from showering with opposite sex children in the presence of others. Children over the age of five should not be in an opposite sex locker room. The Adult Women’s section of the locker room is for adult women of 21 years of age or older.
- Food is not allowed at or near the pool edge, in the locker rooms, or in the indoor pool area. Children under the age of five must be accompanied by an adult in the locker rooms.
- In the Summer, the indoor pool is for lap swimming and programs only. In the winter, recreational times are Saturdays, and Sundays from 2pm – 6pm. Children aged 12-15 years must be accompanied by an adult when lap swimming (peak times 4pm – 7pm weeknights are for adults only.) Children under 12 are prohibited from using the indoor pool (Summer and Winter) except during designated recreational times (Winter only).
- The Teaching and Therapy pool is for swim lessons and adult therapy use only in the summer. During the winter, limited recreational hours are available and posted. Saturdays and Sundays from 2pm – 6pm.
- The Hot Tub/Spa is for adult use only; therefore:
- no one under 16 years of age is allowed in or around the hot tub
- there is a 15 minute maximum usage
- the maximum capacity is 5 persons
- users must be aware of medical precautions before using the spa
Section 4 – Pool Rules
- Parents are responsible for the safety and conduct of their children. Children under 12 may not be left at the pool unattended. Non swimming children must be kept at arms’ length of a parent, guardian, or babysitter. Life vests are available for use by non-swimmers at the front desk.
- Prolonged underwater breath holding is prohibited.
- Diving is prohibited in water less than 5 feet deep. Diving from starting platforms is not allowed unless under the supervision of an accredited coach.
- Children under 9 years of age must pass the deep water test to swim in the deep end or to use the diving board. The deep water test consist of swimming unaided for 25 meters, treading water for one minute.
- There is no playing on, under, or near either fiberglass bulkhead in either main pool.
- The diving board is to be used only by adults and children who have passed the deep water test (see 3 above). Only one person is allowed on the board at one time. No rafts, toys, or flotation devices are allowed. Do not dive until the previous diver has reached the ladder. Parents are not allowed to catch their children off the end of the board.
- Meadowbrook requires the use of swim diapers and/or plastic pants on children who are not toilet trained.
- Management reserves the right to abridge or expand upon these regulations when it is deemed necessary.
Meadowbrook reserves the right to terminate the membership of any member that does not adhere to our Rules and Regulations.
Revised July 1, 2023
5700 Cottonworth Ave.
Baltimore, MD 21209
General Hours :
Mon - Sat 5:30am - 7:00pm
Mon – Sat: 5:30 am – 8:00 pm
Sun: 10:00 am – 8:00 pm
Summer Recreational Hours