Personal training is your opportunity to meet individually, or in small groups, with a certified personal trainer who will design, customize and facilitate a program that meets your individual fitness needs and goals.
At Meadowbrook, our highly trained staff of trainers will work with you one-on-one to create a guided, personalized, safe, and effective exercise program focusing on any number of areas, such as weight reduction, functional training, injury rehabilitation, sports conditioning, strength training, post-rehabilitation workouts, and cross-training.
Meadowbrook’s trainers are here to help you:
- Achieve your personal goals and get results
- Discover new and effective exercises
- Learn proper technique and form to prevent injury and maximize efficiency and productivity
- Gain knowledge and guidance on the critical role nutrition plays in supporting your workouts
- Supplement your training routine with fitness, relaxation and self-care strategies for days away from the gym
- Remain motivated and accountable, while identifying and overcoming obstacles
We have opportunities for Members as well as Non-Member personal Training.
For more information, including pricing, please email our Fitness Director Alexandra Lavery:
Vist us: 5700 Cottonworth Ave. Baltimore, MD 21209
General Hours : Mon - Sat 5:30am - 7:00pm Sun: 10:00am-7:00pm
Summer: Mon – Sat: 5:30 am – 8:00 pm Sun: 10:00 am – 8:00 pm
Summer Recreational Hours 10am-8pm Daily